Electronic mailing list
Posti contract customers can use the electronic mailing list to submit information about letter, direct marketing and publication items to Posti.
Always send us a mailing list for your letter, direct marketing and publication items. The easiest way to do it is electronically. With a mailing list, we collect information for invoicing: the customer number, the payer information, the number of items and the service level.
Using the mailing list
- Items indicated on a mailing list must include a payment indication according to Posti’s instructions.
- Filling out a mailing list is easy, fast and free of charge
- The accuracy of information improves as the system issues warnings about incorrect customer numbers, for instance.
- You can save and archive the mailing lists and browse them later on.
- Print pre-prepared covering labels from the system. At the same time, the mailing batch information is transferred to us.
- You can combine information entered into the system to your or your customer’s information for reporting purposes, for instance. Customer list maintenance is easy.
Printed mailing list
The printed mailing list is a backup system for the electronic mailing list. The use of the printed mailing list is free of charge if the electronic mailing list is unavailable due to a system failure.
Always fill out a Consignment mailing list for each mailing batch, and a separate list must be created for each country. On the list, mark all mailing types in the batch, their number of items and item weight as well as the total weight by mailing type.