Invoicing and changing invoicing information
The delivery options of Posti invoices are e-invoice, invoice via e-mail, or paper invoice. Electronic invoices are quick and easy, they save time and protect the environment, and the additional fee on paper invoices does not apply to them. Using electronic invoices allows you more time for invoice handling, and e-invoices are easy to archive electronically.
Different invoice reception methods
- E-invoice – You need financial management software or service for receiving e-invoices. E-invoices require making an agreement with your bank or e-invoice operator.
- Invoice via e-mail – Delivered to the selected e-mail address as an attachment (PDF). The invoice contains also the invoice attachments, if any. All you need is a valid e-mail address.
- Paper invoice – If you wish, you can continue to receive your invoices in paper form. Paper invoices will be subject to an additional fee of EUR 6.50 per invoice.
How to fill in your electronic invoicing information?
There are two ways of notifying us of your e-invoicing details.
- Using an e-invoice order form
- You can review your own company’s invoicing addresses and edit them. Log in with Posti’s transaction code. The changes made in the service will take effect immediately. You will get your Posti transaction code from your company’s administrator. If your company doesn’t yet have a transaction code administrator, order the transaction codes for the administrator