Checklist for a company that moves
When your company moves, let us know as early as possible. In this way, our delivery is informed of your company's address details and is able to direct items to the new address.
How to ensure your mail comes to the new address without delay
- Let us know the exact moving date as soon as you know it. The notification information will be updated to the Posti's system within 3 business days.
- When your company moves from one address to another, remember to make a change of address.. Alternatively, you can choose a Posti Relocate Service as an additional service, so you will still receive all your daily mail, including magazines and addressable marketing items.
- If you launch a new company or open a new site, always submit an address notification..
Provide your new address
- Inform your partners and customers of your new address. This can be done conveniently in the Kontakti service.
- To the authorities, such as the Taxman and the National Board of Patents and Registration.
- From those who send you mail (eg newspapers and magazines).
- To the Posti, if you are a Posti's contract customer. Update the contacts on the web service.
- Senders are not notified of changes in corporate address through Posti.
How do I place my mailbox?
You must contact the Posti's Customer service. before mailbox placement. A local representative of Posti will contact you and specify the mailbox location according to your address. See more details about placing mailboxes.
Do you want the mailbox in the place you have chosen? Choose the Nearby Mailbox or P.O Box!
- Nearby Mailbox: You can arrange for a paid postal delivery to the mailbox in your preferred location.
- P.O Box: By using a P.O. Box, you can collect your mail according to your own schedule and get it even faster than through day mail delivery. You will get a P.O. Box address and a locked P.O. Box at the location you selected. The post office box address does not depend on your company’s street address.